SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Muzulu seeks talented and dynamic professionals to join our growing Consulting organisation. You will be able to demonstrate project management capabilities gained in Life science or Construction industries and/or consulting environments and be ready to support the Senior Leadership Team in the delivery of consulting services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who has a natural ability to provide effective project management to project teams on small through to large sized projects
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Project Management services to Muzulu implementation projects.
- Run monthly Project Status Review Meetings.
- Manage Resource allocation, project tracking, time and expense reporting, tracking project budgets, invoicing, and forecasting for ongoing professional services projects.
- Support the Finance team in seeking invoice approval and payment from clients.
- Developing and updating the Project Management knowledge base and project collaboration tools.
- Assist the Senior Leadership Team with managing the project resource pool and adjust resource demand forecasts
- Responsible for developing Project Management training materials and user guides, and providing one on one coaching to junior PMs within the organisation
- As required, assist with sales initiatives, including participating in bid teams, writing and reviewing proposals and estimating new projects.
- As required, assist with preparing client presentations to highlight and promote Muzulu Products and Services.
- Support Sales Manager in bid developments
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of products:
- MS Word (use of Styles for consistency, etc.)
- MS Excel (advanced functions like Pivot tables, VLookUp, etc.)
- MS PowerPoint (have an eye for good slide design)
- MS Project (scheduling, resource loading, etc.)
- SharePoint Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Financial analysis or accounting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to focus on detail, consistency and quality in written communications and presentations
- Knowledge of best practices in ERP software solution delivery methodologies
Education and Experience
- Experience with IFS Applications implementations or similar ERP Software implementations.
- Over 5 years of Project Management experience.
- Experience working with senior management and demanding customers.
- Experience working in the life sciences or construction industries.
- Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focused and consistent – even under pressure.
- Builds trust and demonstrates integrity.
Job Category: Construction, Engineering, Life Sciences
Job Type: Project Manager
Job Location: Home based