CONSULTANT /SENIOR CONSULTANT – FINANCIALS
We are on the lookout for talented and dynamic professionals to join our fast-growing practice that delivers industry-leading ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning) consultancy. You will be part of a skilled, tight-knit team where you can make a real impact and fine-tune your career alongside seasoned IFS (Industrial Financial Systems) leaders.
This is an opportunity for a skilled individual who can provide effective consultancy to guide our customers on how to best utilize IFS Applications. By leveraging your knowledge of ERP and best practice, you will simplify processes and sharpen functionality to deliver fit for purpose Finance solutions for our customers.
To be successful you need to be:
- Able to work with our customers to design solutions, challenge and advise on best practice. This will require you to be good at working collaboratively, to be a confident communicator and to be able to build trust and foster professional relationships.
- Excited to work with different customers in different industries, to understand their requirements and end-to-end processes. To see this as a challenge and embrace learning opportunities.
- Organised and self-motivated to progress work independently but be equally successful as part of a team.
- Experienced in implementing financial components of ERP/business process software solutions.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Direct experience of delivering ERP consultancy (refer to additional information section below).
- Experience of implementing IFS Applications 10 and/or IFS Cloud.
You must have:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (e.g., ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA) or a tertiary qualification containing Finance modules. If you are on the journey to get there, that is great too.
- Strong problem-solving skills and be able to think of creative solutions.
- Experience in implementing ERP software, either customer-side or as a consultant.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to build trust, to demonstrate integrity with our customers.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Demonstrable knowledge of IFS Applications 10 and/or IFS Cloud, specifically Financials, Business Planning, Group Consolidation and / or Business Reporter.
- Held an accounting / finance role in practice or industry.
- Have experience in using:
- 2C8 Business Modelling (or a similar process modelling product)
- ClickLearn Training Applications
As a key colleague in Muzulu, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and ambitious IFS consultancy projects with multinational clients and partner with best of breed solutions from leading technology brands.
This is a great opportunity to turbo-charge your career by working with some of the leaders in IFS Financials consultancy, who average well over 10 years of experience each.
If you have experience in working with other ERP solutions, we would love to speak to you. We value your skills and experience and recognise they are very transferable. As an authorised IFS Partner, we have access to IFS Academy training courses and, because we have the most experienced IFS Finance Consultants, we can offer unrivalled support in cross-training to an official IFS accreditation. This is a fantastic way into one of the most exciting ERP Eco-Systems to be in.
Finally, we are finding that our customers are seeing the advantages in remote working, using Teams and Zoom to meet, workshop, and collaborate. This is great for our team and for the environment. However, customers still like to see us face-to-face too, so you must have the ability to travel nationally, and potentially internationally, when this is required.