CONSULTANT / SENIOR CONSULTANT – EAM / FSM
We are on the lookout for talented and dynamic professionals to join our fast-growing practice that delivers industry-leading Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Field Service Management (FSM) solutions consultancy. You will be part of a skilled, tight-knit team where you can make a real impact and fine-tune your career alongside seasoned IFS (Industrial Financial Systems) leaders.
This is an opportunity for a skilled individual who can provide effective consultancy to guide our customers on how to best utilize IFS Applications. By leveraging your knowledge of enterprise software and best practice, you will simplify processes and sharpen functionality to deliver fit for purpose EAM and FSM solutions for our customers.
To be successful you need to be:
- Able to work with our customers to design solutions, challenge and advise on best practice. This will require you to be good at working collaboratively, to be a confident communicator and to be able to build trust and foster professional relationships.
- Excited to work with different customers in different industries, to understand their requirements and end-to-end processes. To see this as a challenge and embrace learning opportunities.
- Organised and self-motivated to progress work independently but be equally successful as part of a team.
- Experienced in implementing EAM and / or Service Management solutions.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Direct experience of delivering consultancy (refer to additional information section below).
- Experience of implementing IFS Applications 10 and/or IFS Cloud.
You must have:
- A university degree in a subject related to the role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and be able to think of creative solutions.
- Experience in implementing ERP software, either customer-side or as a consultant.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to build trust, to demonstrate integrity with our customers.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- Demonstrable knowledge of IFS Applications 10 and/or IFS Cloud, specifically in any of the following: IFS EAM, IFS FSM, PSO (Planning, Scheduling and Optimisation), IFS CE (Customer Engagement).
- Held relevant roles relating to the management of assets and/or field service.
- Have experience in using:
- 2C8 Business Modelling (or a similar process modelling product)
- ClickLearn Training Applications
As a key colleague in Muzulu, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and ambitious IFS consultancy projects with multinational clients and partner with best of breed solutions from leading technology brands.
If you have experience in working with other EAM and FSM solutions, we would love to speak to you. We value your skills and experience and recognise they are very transferable. As an authorised IFS Partner, we have access to IFS Academy learning courses and, because we have the most experienced IFS Consultants, we can offer unrivalled support in cross-training to an official IFS accreditation. This is a fantastic way into one of the most exciting business software Eco-Systems to be in.
Finally, we are finding that our customers are seeing the advantages in remote working, using Teams and Zoom to meet, workshop, and collaborate. This is great for our team and for the environment. However, customers still like to see us face-to-face too, so you must have the ability to travel nationally, and potentially internationally, when this is required.
Job Category: Construction, Engineering, Life Sciences, Manufacturing
Job Type: Consultant
Job Location: Home based, Home/Office hybrid working